TECHNOLOGY ROUTER & BROADBAND
A VCfGL technician experienced in setting VC hardware on networks will assist you with the installation and answer any queries you may have beforehand, please contact email@example.com or call us directly.
Router and Broadband
- Uploading and downloading speed of the external (WAN) for quality and bandwidth setup. You have confirmed 2meg upload / 2 meg download that is not being used by any other device.
- RJ45 socket (for VCfGL hardware)
- Enable H.323 ALG (if applicable on your Firewall/Router)
- The following ports (both TCP and UDP) need to be opened on your router (port forward to the VCFGL hardware LAN IP)
- Port 1719 – 1720 (Bi-directional)
- Port 30000 – 30019
- Port 80 (optional, if this port already been used by other server)
- Port 443
- Port 5060
- We will be connecting you to the JISC(UK) network if you are located in the UK. Here is an example of the data you will need from your broadband supplier.
|School||Network||First device IP||Subnet Mask||Gateway||Long E164 No.|
|Who provides the data?||From Broadband supplier||From Broadband supplier||From Broadband supplier||From Broadband supplier||Provided from JISC|